At Parker Andrews, we understand the impact that an unpaid bill or debt can have on you or your business. That’s why we provide comprehensive advice on pursuing contractual debts owed to you, from the delicate early stages of negotiating with debtors whilst you are still trading with them, through to placing a debtor into a formal insolvency procedure. If you are owed money by a business or individual, you have a number of options to recover your debt.
We advise on issues including:
- Negotiating payment plans with debtors
- Ensuring Retention of Title clauses are enforceable in the event of an insolvency procedure
- Carrying out an Independent Financial Report on the business
- Debt collection services
- Issuing a Statutory Demand
- Applying for a County Court Judgment
- Enforcing a County Court Judgment through the various methods available, including bailiff action, third-party debt orders and charging orders over property
- Petitioning the Court for the debtor to be placed into a formal insolvency procedure such as a Compulsory Liquidation, Bankruptcy or Administration
We are flexible with our fees, agreeing with you either an hourly rate, fixed fee or a percentage of the debt recovered.
There may be an opportunity for you to purchase the business or assets of the business or debtor that owes you money. If this is of interest to you, please let us know as soon as possible. Where Court representation is required, we can recommend a suitable solicitor or barrister that specialises in insolvency matters and your particular business sector.