When you have invested significant time and money in the growth of your business, you want to ensure that the return on your investment is significant and notable enough to reflect your commitment. Sometimes growing your business in the right direction, and at a rate that is reflective of your ambition can be difficult, so it is important to build a detailed growth plan.
How do you Define Business Growth?
Defining business growth can be difficult. All businesses want to grow, and with an organised approach and strong business practice, they should see some form of growth. However, businesses need to identify what level of growth will have a significant effect on the success of their business, and what level of growth they need to attain to achieve their overarching visionary goals.
The first step is in creating business growth goals.
How do you Set Business Growth Goals?
Every business ‘plans’ to grow, but it is those that set defined goals and build growth strategies that support these goals that will succeed in growing. It can however, be difficult to set such goals. Like all business goals, growth goals need to be SMART. To illustrate.
Thus, a vague, poorly formulated target figure will only cause confusion and disappointment in the long term. The goal you set should also be linked to, and attainable via a well-formulated business growth strategy. This strategy should examine changes that you can make to your business and processes. For example, can you have a better grip on your cash flow, can you negotiate better deals on subscription services (such as software or processes), do you even need these subscription services?
As a business owner, your time should not be taken up by menial tasks, especially if other team members are available to complete such tasks. Use this time to work on the business plan and growth strategy and make your business growth goals a reality. Parker Andrews are able to help you take an objective look at your business and assist in formulating a successful growth plan.
How Do Parker Andrews Approach Business Growth?
When Parker Andrews are approached by businesses who are looking to build a successful growth plan, we will look to build the most bespoke plan suited to your needs, but we do so via an organised process.
- Get in touch – Following initial contact, we will look to arrange a meeting with the client.
- Full discussion – This is our opportunity to understand you, your business and your intentions moving forward.
- Construct a plan – Following an open discussion, we will consolidate and form a plan of action, giving you multiple options for a growth strategy plan.
- Outline costs – Before we help you to implement your plan of action, we will ensure that costs have been clearly outlined to you, which will help to give you insight into the best strategy.
- Seek engagement – This is the point in which the final plan is formally put together and agreed with both Parker Andrews and the client.
- Implementation – Following agreement of the plan, we will begin the full implementation and begin working to help our client.
- Call on customer – We will assess the success of the actions that we have taken to ensure its success and that it meets the needs of the client.
Whilst we assess and action each client with a solid structure, we recognise that business growth strategies are entirely bespoke to the needs of the individual or organisation in question.
Why Parker Andrews?
Parker Andrews are committed to providing the best possible service to the clients who we help. Our open and approachable team are always there when you need us, even outside of the usual 9-5 working hours. Anytime of day, you can give Parker Andrews a call.
To discuss your business growth, get in touch with Parker Andrews today. You can call us on 0808 292 4822 or use our contact form.